Social Collaboration: Zimbra
Zimbra – formerly known as Telligent, and rebranded following its recent acquisition of the Zimbra email and team collaboration software business – provides online community solutions both for internal and externally-facing social collaboration use cases.
Following the March 2014 release of Zimbra Community 8.0 this report replaces the previously published February 2014 MWD report.
- A single platform which supports B2E, B2C or B2B social collaboration use cases
- An integral analytics platform with practical, value-based metrics
- Still much work to do to make the most out of the acquisition
- A strong short-term product roadmap for social collaboration
- long-term strategy offers potential but brings high expectations
table of contents
- Company overview
- Zimbra's social collaboration offerings
- Business use cases and market positioning
- Key customer examples
- Implementation and services
- Integration and interoperability
- Roadmap and business strategy
- Considerations for customers and prospects
attention all UK government employees!
If you're a UK government employee you can get access to all our premium research resources online. Find out more >>