Case study: The Carphone Warehouse
This report examines the ongoing implementation of a range of TIBCO BPM technologies at European telecommunications retail and service provider group The Carphone Warehouse.
- Consider how business process discovery, analysis and design should fit into any business architecture or enterprise architecture programmes that are ongoing
- Look for opportunities to expose processes as services
- Showcase early BPM successes to as many audiences as possible.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters.
attention all UK government employees!
If you're a UK government employee you can get access to all our premium research resources online. Find out more >>