continuous advisory services
MWD's subscription-based Continuous Advisory Services offer a unique combination of research, tools and dedicated analyst support designed to provide relevant and actionable insight and advice.
unlimited access, one fixed price
MWD Continuous Advisory Services are available on an annual subscription basis. For each service, access to the online research and tools is granted to an unlimited number of named users at one fixed price, regardless of the size or location of your organisation.
We've priced our services highly competitively to provide excellent value for money. If you'd like to discuss licensing one or more of our services please contact us by email or phone: +44 (0) 208 099 4401.
datasheets for enterprisesBPM > [PDF, 162Kb]
Collaboration > [PDF, 269kb]
Analytics & Information Management > [PDF, 171Kb]
datasheets for vendorsBPM > [PDF, 174Kb]
Collaboration > [PDF, 269Kb]
Analytics & Information Management > [PDF, 174Kb]
access your advisory services
If you're already subscribed to one of our Continuous Advisory Services, start here
MWD currently offers three Continuous Advisory Services, available to both enterprise organisations and vendors of technology and services, focused on Analytics and Information Management, Business Process Management (BPM) and Collaboration.
Each service provides the following:
research and analysis
- Strategic Insights - in-depth advisory reports offering a focus on key business and IT imperatives and factors critical for success
- Best Practice Insights - real-world enterprise case studies
- Primary market research and analysis - insights from primary research studies focusing on market maturity and perceptions amongst enterprises concerning technology usage and best practice
- Market insights and news analysis - event-based analysis of vendor moves, M&A activity, and other related business trends
decision support tools
- Online Interactive Vendor Comparison Tool - an interactive tool to compare vendor capabilities based on user-defined context and associated requirements
optional pre-paid analyst enquiry time
Pre-paid analyst enquiry time gives you the opportunity to engage directly with the lead analyst and other appropriate MWD analysts on topics related to the service research, tools and reports.