The shape of business innovation has changed radically over the past 30 years. This podcast series explores the changing shape of innovation through conversations with real-world innovation practitioners and leaders.
In this 18’41” episode Principal Analyst Angela Ashenden talks to innovation leader Frank Hatzack about his experience driving innovation at a biotech firm, and his own approach and perspectives on innovation.
Topics covered in this episode:
- How Frank found his way into innovation from a biotech R&D background
- What is driving businesses to invest in innovation, and how they are approaching this type of programme
- The challenge of how to absorb the best ideas into the organisation to enable them to be developed and progressed
- The relationship between innovation teams and M&A teams
- The risks of creating accelerators or incubators that attract your best people away from your core business
- … and much more!
Please let us know what you think in comments below, or feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or comments – or if you’d like to get involved in a future conversation!