Here’s our collection of research reports and resources focused on understanding the technologies associated with AI, and the potential business value that can come from their use.
Orientation and strategy
This MWD Advisors material provides background and context for you if you’re just starting out on the road to understanding how AI technologies can add value to your business.
- Rise of the machines? – Bots, AI, and the Future of Work (webinar replay)
- The new wave of automation: Machine Learning and more (report)
- The new wave of automation: Unpicking the business impact (report)
Technology and market developments
These MWD Advisors commentaries and podcasts look at the stories behind key market and technology developments, highlighting why they’re important and what their potential impact is.
- Shaking up work optimisation, decentralised AI futures and the AI market (podcast)
- TIBCO and Scribe, 51pc attacks and AI-washing (podcast)
- Three swipes at the AI pinata (podcast)
- A conversation with Alfresco’s John Newton (podcast)
- Good data governance in the platform age (commentary)
- AI, transparency and trust: an interview with Pegasystems’ Rob Walker (podcast)
- Data-as-a-feature, Mulesoft’s growth, IBM’s blockchain beliefs, AI in app dev (podcast)
- Google Cloud AutoML: no longer just bots-for-boffins (commentary)
- AWS brings on ‘bots for the masses’ with new AI services (commentary)
- AI: is there real value in learning systems? (commentary)
- Why data is NOT the new oil: a peek at the economics of AI applications (commentary)