Here’s our collection of research reports and resources focused on understanding, comparing, selecting and successfully delivering business value from blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
Orientation and strategy
This MWD Advisors material provides background and context for you if you’re just starting out on the road to selecting and using blockchain for business use cases beyond cryptocurrencies.
- Blockchain for business: What is it and why should I care? (report)
- Blockchain for your business: What does it mean, what should you do about it? (webinar replay)
- Blockchain for business – your questions answered (commentary)
Technologies and vendors
These MWD Advisors commentaries and podcasts look at the stories behind key vendors’ recent announcements and their implications, whilst the reports look in-depth at offerings in the blockchain market and help you decide what’s likely to be a good fit for your requirements.
- Autonomous Clouds, Ethereum’s Enterprise Alliance, Blockchain + Industry 4.0, Google Duplex (podcast)
- Codius and smart contracts, the low-code revolution and IBM’s Call for Code (podcast)
- IBM Blockchain Platform: Spanning development, operations, governance (report)
- Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service: Production-ready for beyond PoCs (report)
- Hyperledger: Permissioned blockchains for every industry (report)
- A conversation with Hyperledger’s Brian Behlendorf (podcast)
- Hyperledger Sawtooth – Intel’s blockchain baby comes of age (commentary)
- IBM’s blockchain for business – beyond cryptocurrencies (commentary)
- Breaking it down: Kodak, blockchain, Sophia, the GDPR and RPA (podcast)
- Hyperledger Sawtooth, Low-Code app dev, Platformification and iPaaS trends (podcast)
- A conversation with David Katz, CEO of Plastic Bank (podcast)
- A conversation with IBM’s Sharon Weed Cocco (podcast)
- News from Blockchain Week NYC 2018 (segment in Three swipes at the AI pinata podcast)
Case studies and leadership
This MWD Advisors material looks in depth at the journeys that successful organisations have been on with blockchain – from proofs of concept, to products and platforms.
- Track blockchain projects with our new interactive research tool (interactive pivot table)
- How and where is blockchain being used today? (printable poster)