Here’s our collection of research reports and resources focused on understanding, comparing, selecting and successfully delivering business value from Content Collaboration Platforms.
Orientation and strategy
These MWD Advisors reports provide background and context for you if you’re just starting out on the road to selecting and using a Content Collaboration Platform.
- In content management, what’s the difference between a hybrid cloud and a hybrid cloud? (free)
- ‘Good enough for government work’ – UK GDS greenlights the cloud for “vast majority” of services (free)
Technologies and vendors
These MWD Advisors commentaries look at the stories behind key vendors’ recent announcements and their implications, whilst the reports look in-depth at offerings in the Content Collaboration Platform market and help you decide what’s likely to be a good fit for your requirements.
Commentary: (all free)
- Box / Microsoft partnership challenges IBM, Dropbox
- Salesforce Einstein, Thunder and Lightning – just hooks to grab your attention?
- Adobe aims to cross the CMO/CIO divide to spread its experience enterprise-wide
- Alfresco’s platform aims to bring flow to digital logjams
- AWS brings on ‘bots for the masses’ with new AI services
- IBM maps out Watson’s road to cognitive ECM
- Box Relay and the workflow Goldilocks Zone
Vendor profile reports: (all premium)
- IBM extends its case for content management into the cloud
- Intralinks consolidates its secure content collaboration platform
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service: Bringing collaboration yin to WebCenter Content’s yang
Case studies and leadership
These MWD Advisors reports look in depth at the journeys that successful organisations have been on – looking at how they’ve driven real business change by using Content Collaboration Platforms (all premium).
- Leading financial services firm supports new workstyles, improves information governance with Egnyte
- How Vimond grew a global broadcast media platform with AWS
- GSD&M ‘learns how to fish’ with Nuxeo Platform
- Nukissiorfiit builds its case for ECM with Alfresco
- London Borough of Hounslow deploys Box to deliver ‘Government-as-a-Platform’ services
- How REA Group embraced mobile and found its integration sweet-spots with Box
- How GIW shares files and sheds backup risks with Dropbox
- Volterra Fietta finds the ‘Goldilocks Zone’ of secure, easy file sharing with Intralinks VIA