Here’s our collection of research reports and resources focused on understanding, comparing, selecting and successfully delivering business value from Content Collaboration Platforms.
Orientation and strategy
This MWD Advisors report provides background and context for you if you’re just starting out on the road to selecting and using a Content Collaboration Platform.
Technologies and vendors
These MWD Advisors reports look in-depth at offerings from key vendors in the Content Collaboration Platform market and help you decide what’s likely to be a good fit for your requirements.
Vendor profile reports: (all premium)
- IBM extends its case for content management into the cloud
- Intralinks consolidates its secure content collaboration platform
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service: Bringing collaboration yin to WebCenter Content’s yang
Case studies and leadership
These MWD Advisors reports look in depth at the journeys that successful organisations have been on – looking at how they’ve driven real business change by using Content Collaboration Platforms (all premium).
- Nukissiorfiit builds its case for ECM with Alfresco
- London Borough of Hounslow deploys Box to deliver ‘Government-as-a-Platform’ services
- How REA Group embraced mobile and found its integration sweet-spots with Box
- How GIW shares files and sheds backup risks with Dropbox
- Volterra Fietta finds the ‘Goldilocks Zone’ of secure, easy file sharing with Intralinks VIA